Train The Trainer (Level 1) Theory
To develop a Professional Trainer career it is of vital importance to fully understand the concept of how people learn, master your training techniques and skills, develop the better focus on individual participants needs with the ability to facilitate learning. This training includes the basics for Trainers: application of training methodology, presentation skills, training management and training delivery.
Course to be completed at your own time and pace.
- New trainers who desire to become a professional.
- Cruise Industry professionals holding key positions on board, such as Learning Officers, Deck & Engine Officers, Managers and Supervisors.
- People holding positions related to Training, Learning and Development, Coaching and Mentoring.
- Managerial Positions that require the skill of training staff.
- People holding positions or roles that demand the presenting information to different group types and sizes.
- Sales professional that desire to articulate key messages
- People who generally would like to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Personality Shapes
- Learner Types
- Learning Cycle
- Group Dynamics
- Assertive Approach
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Training Preparation & Setup
- Training Methodology
Once completed, you are required to take the final assessment in the form of an online test.
CertificationProgress International Train The Trainer (Level 1) Theory certificate will be issued after successful completion of the theoretical assessment with minimum accepted result of 80%.